This policy contains the following items:
- Scope of application and principles
- Collection method and category of personal information
- Use of personal information
- Storage and protection of personal information
- Sharing and disclosure of personal information
- The rights of the subject of information
- Description of third-party liabilities
* The title of the entry is for convenience of reading only and shall not be used as the basis for interpretation of the meaning of this policy.
We are fully aware of the importance of personal information security, and we attach great importance to the trust of every user. Therefore, you must carefully read and fully understand the terms and conditions of this policy. In particular, underline, bold and other ways to mark the part that has or may have a significant relationship with your rights and interests. By accessing, logging in and using the services of the platform, you agree that we will provide services for you in accordance with this policy. If you refuse to agree to this policy, you should immediately stop using the services provided by us.
If you have any questions, comments or Suggestions, please contact us through [firstname.lastname@example.org].
1. Scope of application and principles
- This policy applies to all services provided by the platform, including website, mobile application and relevant technical services.
- This policy is not applicable to other third party services provided to you.
- We respect and protect your privacy, and treat your personal information with a high degree of diligence and prudence. When you use our services, we will only to comply with applicable laws and regulations, and to provide you with the purpose of the service and improve service quality, within the scope necessary collection, storage, protection, use and disclosure of your personal information, and will strictly abide by relevant laws and regulations and the terms of this policy is carried out.
2. Collection method and category of personal information
In order to better clarify how we respect and protect your privacy and better understand your rights and obligations, we classify the personal information you may provide or be collected, stored or used in the process of using the services we provide as follows:
2.1 Personal information provided by you
It is necessary to use our services, you must provide personal information in advance in accordance with the instructions page for account registration, identities, such as operation, including (1) you provide personal registration information, namely, you registered in our web site, application products, using our services when fill out personal information, generally includes your name, phone number, id number, and message check code used for identification, the real-name authentication of personal information, such as your real-name certification through the facial recognition technology, you need to provide us with facial features of biometric information. If you refuse to provide personal registration information, you will not be able to use the services we provide; (2) offer you the support of the information that you are using our service from the user record, people with disabilities and debugging process of the fault is on the user (such as communication or call records, we will record and analysis this information so that more timely response to your request for help, and to improve our service.
2.2 Personal information collected by us
* Please note that a separate device information, such as log information is unable to identify a specific natural person of personal information, but if we combine such personal information and other information used to identify a specific natural person identity, or combined with personal information, it is during the period of using, such as the personal information will be treated as personal information, in addition to obtain your authorization or otherwise prescribed by laws and regulations, we will be in strict accordance with the policy to treat your personal information above.
3. Use of personal information
3.1 We will treat your personal information with a high degree of diligence and prudence. Except for the purposes mentioned in the attached article 2 of this policy, we will use your personal information in the following ways according to your specific Settings, operation and specific services:
(1) it is necessary to provide services to you and perform the rights and obligations agreed upon by both parties under this policy and the service agreement, such as verifying and creating Your account by knowing Your Customers (KYC) real-name authentication mechanism. At the same time, in order to verify the accuracy and completeness of your information, we will check with government agencies, financial institutions, enterprises and institutions that legally retain your information to ensure the security of our services to you. You should understand that this is the premise of your continued use of our services;
(2) remind you of the adjustment and update of our products and services, or provide you with notifications, marketing activities and other commercial electronic information that you are interested in, subject to relevant laws and regulations;
(3) invite you to participate in customer research related to our products or services to ensure that we provide you with appropriate service content and maintain and improve according to your feedback;
(4) to improve your use of the accuracy and security of our service, we may use your personal information and integration of equipment information, related web logs, troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistics and investigation methods such as judging your account risk, authentication, security incident detection and protection, and based on this improving our systems and products, to better protect you or other users or the personal property safety of the public from harm, to better prevention, fraud, fishing net holes, computer viruses, network attacks, network intrusion and other security risks, More accurate identification of violations of laws and regulations or relevant agreements and rules;
(5) to report to relevant departments or analyze data in cooperation with government agencies, public affairs agencies and associations based on the requirements of relevant competent authorities of sovereign states or regions.
3.2 If we need to use any of your personal information for other purposes not specified in this policy, we will inform you again and obtain your consent in the form of confirmation of electronic agreement, confirmation of copy content in specific scenarios and other forms as required by laws, regulations and relevant agreements.
3.3 We will not sell or lend your personal information to anyone else unless we obtain your prior permission. We also do not allow any third party to collect, edit, sell or disseminate your personal information free of charge by any means.
4. Storage and protection of personal information
4.1 Your personal information is stored in our secure server, we only during your use of our services, the purpose of this policy stated required during and within the time limit stipulated by laws, regulations and regulatory save your above personal information, unless there is a need to extend the retention period of the specific reason (we will notify and seek your approval to you separately) or allowed by law. After the above storage period, we will delete or anonymize your personal information;
4.2 We respect your personal privacy and will protect your personal information in a highly diligent manner. We will strictly control the scope of internal contact personnel through internal management system, ensure that relevant internal personnel contact and use of your personal information scope is only necessary for performing our services, and strengthen internal personnel's understanding of the importance of protecting personal information through internal security and privacy protection training and other forms. We promise that we will always be committed to make our information security protection technology to reach the industry-leading security level, through the use of a variety of reasonable physical and electronic security technology and supporting management system to minimize the risk of your personal information leakage, damage, misuse, unauthorized access, unauthorized disclosure and change. At the same time, please help us to ensure the security of your personal information by using complex passwords and logging into your account without using public devices.
4.3 We will keep the user identity information and transaction information obtained strictly confidential, and do not provide or disclose them to any third party without your prior permission, except under the requirements of relevant laws and regulations of sovereign states or regions, administrative orders, orders and other provisions.
4.4 You should understand and agree that although we will try our best to protect your data security, we cannot eliminate all non-security factors due to the continuous update of technical means, so we cannot make any guarantee. You agree that we shall be exempted from liability for any safety problem not caused by our fault, provided that relevant laws and regulations are not violated.
4.5 If our physics, technology or management protection facilities were damaged, cause the information to unauthorized access, disclosure, tampering or damage, which unfortunately users' personal information security incidents (leak, loss, etc.), we will be in accordance with the requirements of the laws and regulations, timely to you told: basic situation and the possible influence of security incidents, the disposal measures we have taken or will be, you can be independent to prevent and reduce the risk of advice, for your remedy, etc. We will timely inform you of the relevant situation of the event by mail, letter, telephone, push notification and other means. If it is difficult to inform the subject of personal information one by one, we will take a reasonable and effective way to publish the announcement. As for the consequences of user's personal information security incidents, we will bear the corresponding responsibilities in accordance with relevant laws and regulations.
5. Sharing and disclosure of personal information
5.1 We will not share your personal information with any other organizations or individuals, except the following:
(1) sharing with your express consent and authorization;
(2) we may share your personal information with others in accordance with the provisions of laws and regulations, the requirements of litigation and arbitration, or the requirements of administrative and judicial authorities;
(3) in order to facilitate transactions or help settle disputes, in some cases, only by sharing your personal information can you facilitate transactions or settle disputes or disputes between you and others;
(4) we may entrust trusted partners to provide services, so we may share some of your personal information with partners to provide better customer service and optimize user experience. We will only share your personal information for lawful, legitimate, necessary, specific and specific purposes, and only share the personal information necessary to provide services. Our partners have no right to use the Shared personal information for any other purpose;
5.2 We will not transfer your personal information to any company, organization or individual, except as follows:
(1) transfer with your express consent and authorization;
(2) in the us and other legal entities, mergers, acquisitions or bankruptcy liquidation or other situations involving mergers, acquisitions or bankruptcy liquidation, such as transfer involves users' personal information, we will request the new holder you personal information of the company, the organization continue to be bound by this policy, otherwise we will ask the company, organization or individual to ask for a grant to you.
5.3 We will only publicly disclose your personal information under the following circumstances:
(1) obtaining your express consent or based on your active choice;
(2) to protect the personal and property safety of you and other members of the public from infringement, we may disclose your personal information in accordance with applicable laws or relevant agreements and rules.
5.4 Under the following circumstances, sharing, transferring and publicly disclosing your personal information need not obtain your authorization consent in advance:
(1) relating to the security of a particular state or national defence;
(2) those related to public security, public health or major public interests;
(3) relating to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and execution of judgment;
(4) for the purpose of safeguarding your or other personal life, property and other major legal rights and interests, but it is difficult to obtain my consent;
(5) your personal information disclosed to the public;
(6) personal information collected from legally disclosed information, such as legal news reports, government information disclosure and other channels.
6. The rights of the subject of information
You have the right to view and manage your personal information and authorization scope, and you can directly select the operation through our relevant service page and corresponding operation Settings in the application to achieve the aforementioned purpose. If you have any questions in the process of self-operation or the part of self-operation cannot meet your needs, you can consult and get answers and help through our open official contact information.
7. Description of third-party liabilities
8.2 Users have the right to set and manage cookies according to their preferences. Users can reject cookies by modifying their browser Settings. However, if the user chooses to reject cookies, the user may not be able to log in or use the services or functions that we rely on cookies.
9.1 In the event that our website, application or service stops operation, we will take reasonable measures to protect your personal information security, including deleting or anonymizing your personal information, etc., and relevant notice of cessation of operation will be notified to you through webpage announcement, App push notification, email, SMS, etc.
9.2 We have the right to modify this policy at any time according to applicable laws and regulations and operational requirements, and we will publish and notify such changes through webpage announcement, App push notification, email, SMS and other means. The revised terms shall come into force as of the date of promulgation or notification in the above manner. In order to receive the notice in time, we suggest that you inform us in time when your contact information is updated. If you continue to use the service after the terms of the policy change come into effect, you have carefully read, fully understood and agreed to accept the change; If you do not agree, you have the right to refuse to accept this policy, you should immediately stop using the service