Dear LongBit users:
LongBit.com is launching Casper Labs CLX pre-sale event from 17:00 on June 1, 2020 to 17:00 on June 3, 2020 (SGT+8). The main party and the responsible party of this pre-sale event is Casper Labs, LongBit will only Support CasperLabs in terms of technology and publicity. The details are as follows:
【Casper Lab (CLX) Pre-sale Event】
Time: 17:00 on June 1 (SGT + 8)-17:00 on June 3 (SGT + 8)
Total sales: 50,000,000 CLX
Sales price: 1 CXL = 0.01 USDT
Single purchase limit: 100-10000 USDT
Participation conditions: complete KYC certification (advanced certification), complete the pre-sale application form to fill out (http://longbitex.mikecrm.com/FckSZAE)
Locking time: This pre-sale is an inheritance round. All pre-sale tokens will be unlocked after 90 days on the main network (expected in the third quarter of 2020) goes online, and will be completely released within 3 months. 1/13 will be unlocked each week
- Minimum subscription amount: 100 USDT (10,000 CLX). After the subscription is completed, the USDT resettable user's spot account balance can be replaced.
- Users must complete the LongBit KYC advanced certification, and their KYC certification must meet the requirements of LongBit and Casper Labs at the same time. Users who fail to authenticate or fail to authenticate within the timeout period will automatically give up their subscription qualifications and will no longer regain the subscription amount. The USDT paid will be refunded to the user's account.
- Users need to submit the application form before 17:00 on June 3, 2020 (http://longbitex.mikecrm.com/FckSZAE)
- LongBit will deduct USDT until 12:00 on June 4, 2020. Please participate in the subscription to ensure that the full USDT is reduced in the LongBit account before this time, otherwise you will be considered automatically give up the qualification for subscription.
- The event is not open to residents of the following countries or regions: Afghanistan, Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Burundi, Central African Republic, Côte d’ Ivoire, Cuba, Democratic Republic of Colombia, Ethiopia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Iran, Iraq , Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Mainland China, Myanmar (Burma), North Korea, Macedonia (the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia), Serbia, Somalia, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Uganda, Ukraine, Switzerland, United States of America (USA), Venezuela, Yemen, Zimbabwe, Hong Kong.
Introduction of Casper Lab
CasperLabs is a decentralized computation platform based on a proof-of-stake consensus algorithm. The intent is for this design to be implemented as a new permissionless, decentralized, public blockchain. The consensus protocol is built on Vlad Zamfir’s correct-by-construction (CBC) Casper work. Here, they describe a particular protocol in the CBC Casper family which is provably safe and live under partial synchrony without an in-protocol fault tolerance threshold. The CaserLabs team has been developing the project since November 2018 and has delivered 14 development versions to date. The CasperLabs test net Testnet is now live with validators including HashQuark, STAKE FISH, SNZ, BLOCK BLOX, VALIDATION CAPITAL, THE ARCADIA GROUP, Acheron Trading, DELIGHT, LEDGER LEAP and more, with the main net scheduled for release within 2020.
CasperLabs eliminates the obstacles to large-scale application of blockchain. When other blockchain platforms usually focus on certain problems or are committed to solving "technical problems", CasperLabs believes that it is impossible to truly build a platform based on functions and features alone. At the same time, the CasperLabs team focuses on allowing the platform itself and various smart contracts running on the platform to support the most popular programming languages, classified open standards and developer tools to reduce the development of new ideas and new ideas for enterprises and developers. Barriers to business. Fully upgradable, and well aware of the link between the blockchain and the real-world economy and technology, so we are committed to making the CasperLabs network never cause obstacles to developing applications. In summary, CasperLabs not only hopes to provide a product, but also hopes to build a platform that provides possible.
Token abbreviation: CLX
Total token issuance: 10,000,000,000 CLX
Initial circulation: about 20% in the first year of the mainnet launch
Locking time: This pre-sale is a succession round. All pre-sale tokens will be gradually unlocked after 90 days after the main online launch (expected in the third quarter of 2020, but there is uncertainty in the main online launch), and within 3 months After the complete release, unlock 1/13 every week.
Token type: Mainnet token (not listed)
Most used link
Official website: https://casperlabs.io/
White paper: https://techspec.casperlabs.io/en/latest
Telegram Group Telegram: https://t.me/casperlabs